Discover more from \_ooFWIRED -- hosted by Mark Changizi
Guiding principles to voting in the time of medical authoritarianism
From the 2020 presidential election, but still applies today. Maybe more so.
Two years of Biden violations of the First Amendment fly by when you’re censored! Support our Free Expression Institute by subscribing here, or even becoming a member.
[You can also link to the Twitter thread version of this here.]
Vote for anyone who does NOT believe that you can "freeze" the economy.
2. Vote for anyone who does NOT believe that mandatory masking of our human identity, facial expressions, breathing holes is no big deal.
3. Vote for anyone who does NOT want to hoist their religion upon you.
4. Vote for anyone who does NOT treat you as a guinea pig.
5. Vote for anyone who does NOT believe being called an "authoritarian" is flattering.
6. Vote for anyone who does NOT treat real life like SimCity.
7. Vote for anyone who is NOT likely to ever refer to "black swans."
8. Vote for anyone who is NOT so pretentious that draconian levels of civil rights violations are "common sense."
9. Vote for anyone who does NOT believe it is wise for a leader to purposely induce fear and hysteria.
10. Vote for anyone NOT likely to be who snitches vote for.
11. Vote for anyone NOT supported by cancel weasels.
12. Vote for anyone NOT turning a blind eye to the insulting new tiered class distinction, where hundreds of millions of service industry employees toil faceless, serving their unmasked clients eating, enjoying.
13. Vote for anyone NOT believing the science suddenly changed when it was politically convenient.
14. Vote for anyone NOT attributing the devastating effects of lockdowns as "consequences of the pandemic."
15. Vote for anyone NOT making an Islamic mullah embarrassed for him because of the level of micromanagement.
16. Vote for anyone NOT holding positions on science designed so as to be able to get invited to the right parties.
17. Vote for anyone NOT characterizing his political opponents as the modern day version of witches. (Racist, Fascist, white supremacist, deplorable, ...)
18. Vote for anyone NOT blind to the disproportionate suffering from lockdowns of the lower incomes.
19. Vote for anyone NOT hellbent on further ramping up the lockdown deaths.
20. Vote for anyone NOT missing a sense of proportion.
21. Vote for anyone NOT pushing us toward a zero-dimensional dystopia.
22. Vote for anyone NOT looking to China as our example.
23. Vote for anyone NOT breathlessly demanding you follow their damned rules.
24. Vote for anyone whose policies were NOT inspired by the idea of welding people inside their homes.
25. Vote for anyone NOT relying on counting artifacts to misinform.
26. Vote for anyone NOT confusing everyone everywhere always as surgeons.
27. Vote for anyone NOT embarking on a new normal because of reckless innumeracy.
28. Vote for anyone who's prior probabilities have NOT gotten so warped they have no common sense.
29. Vote for anyone who has NOT bet their entire reputation on Covid19 being a forever-world-altering virus.